Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's on Your List?

Wow! I never knew I had such an audience...sorry to keep you all in anticipation to hear more of my thoughtless rattlings. Well, since school is over until mid-January, I don't want to put any added stress on my brain, as I haven't used it much lately. I figured I would draw attention to The Northwest Arkansas Times section entitled "Letters To Santa". Enjoy!

Dear Santa, I would like a happy family, and a violen, how is mrs. Clause how is Pranser how are the elvs? How are you? Any was I would love to have a plafaul puppy, oh and how is rowdalf doing? and can you try to get me a real dog? from: Gabriella Ward to: Santa p.s. My brother is being bad. His name is donovan.

Dear Santa
Even though I've did bad things the past year please fefill my christmas list and all the other peoples list please forgive all the sins everybody in the world have done and forgive mine too I will never do it again.
Love Gary
Christmas List
I want:
All the things that Batman have
200 dollars
All the Miss Congenyalty Movies
A new car with a computer in it and a year of gas.
And I want the computer to have the Internet with it and the password will be Gary.
4 seosens passes to six flags dugout.

Dear Santa,
I have been pretty good this year. I wish you a Merry Christmas. Here are a couple of things on my list.
1. Bed
2. Easel
We will have milk and cookie for you! Love Lilly

To: North Pole
From: Kaitlin
Santa if you can go to God and tell hem thank for leting me be teachable.

Dear Santa: I have been good all year. My goldfish Fifi had been good too. I want a silver jingle bell that s little. Can you give Fifi a fishsign? Love Andrew L.

Dear Santa:
I want a Grave digger Monster truck with boosters, all the power rangers in the world, a xbox360 jaxbox, a globe, 900 Bat manbgoks, a key that can open every door in the world and every car door in the world. From Isaac love Isaac Thank you.

Dear Santa, I think I was good. I would like a pony please. First, I would like eoungh snow for a snowman. last, I would like a moon sand pack.

Dear Santa,
May I want to be magic for Christmas Drew Waller

May you have a blessed Christmas and begin the New Year with Hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home